Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My blog, plans for the future.

It has been a couple months since I started this blog, and have used it to write quite a few articles, covering various aspects of Vanguard, including the marketing, decks, general strategy, and card shops themselves. I intend to continue doing more of the clan articles, but as far as general strategy goes, I'm going to need some more ideas to continue on. I still want to figure out what the best way to attack and guard is, as most people seem to have different strategies, and that's something that's confused me from the start. Most of my articles so far have been sort of one time deals, such as the rules and a marketing comparison. As the marketing changes, I can talk more about that, though.

A year has gone by since Vanguard started, and with the next set, there will be some changes to the game. I would like to use my next articles to talk about the new clans, since it's been a while since I did a clan article. I also would like to continue with the clan articles I have been doing and also will probably talk about the tournaments once there is a clear set up. Strategy articles will still come as I learn more, but it's likely that most strategy will be talked about with the clans. I also haven't talked about the anime much, which is something that I will probably talk about in the near future, as the first season has ended. I would like to keep my articles up with the releases, so as new sets come out, articles will be created for new cards or clans. Also, as the tournament scene develops, I would like to talk more about the meta and would like to see just what impact the Gold Paladins and new clans have on it. 

Anyways, it's been a good few months, but I plan to continue with the article, hopefully even as I go in to college, where I will probably find more players and Bushiroad will hopefully have set up their english branch. Anyways, as Vanguard continues to grow, so will this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment